TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to avoid any misunderstandings regarding reservations, the following are our terms of trading. In choosing Spitbraai Caterers as your Spit Roast Specialist, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Confirmation by Customers
- All Spitbraai bookings are considered provisional for up to 7 days awaiting receipt of verbal/e-mailed confirmation. After the given timeframe we reserve the right to resell unconfirmed facilities
- Ammendments and Final Numbers by Customers
- 2 days (48 hours) prior to the function no changes will be accepted, this includes catering numbers, final details on timing, food and special instructions.
- Deposits and Payments
- A deposit of 50% of the final price is expected within 7 days of confirmation. The outstanding balance is to be paid 24 hours prior or on the day of the function upon arrival.
- Spitbraai Caterers reserves the right to require full payment before any services are rendered.
- The deposit is non – refundable.
- Payment should be made by proof of transfer (EFT) and must be emailed / fax to us to secure your booking.
- Should a booking be cancelled two weeks or less prior to the function, the client will be held liable for the full amount.
- Should any catering / Hire equipment be left behind for further use by the client, an additional R320 will be charged for collection the next day.
- The client will be hold responsible for any damages while equipment is left in their care.
- General Liability
- We do not accept liability for any failure to provide the service contracted which are due to circumstances beyond our control, including electricity and water failures or fire alarm evacuation.